Is video taking over written content? Yes, the decreasing attention spans are worrying. But is that reason enough to discredit written content?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse talks to Julia McCoy, the creator of The Content Hacker, a six-time bestselling author, and the host of The Content Transformation podcast.
They discuss how marketers and business owners can drive leads through the power of written content.
According to Julia, written content is not dead. People still like to read, especially when trying to learn or buy something. That’s why the right words for the right person will always drive leads and close more sales.
Listen in as Julia explains the continued relevance of written content and how you can use well-written content to scale your marketing efforts. Discover effective strategies to vet and hire the right content writer for your brand and online presence.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The power of incredibly good written content
- The difference between content and copywriting and how to blend the two
- The writing skills you need to have as a marketer
- Content volume: How much is too much?
- Why you need to build a brand first before hiring a content writer
- How to create a content marketing strategy
- Ways to hire the right content writer for your brand
- The effectiveness of written content over audio and video
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!