Have you been hesitant to leverage your own brand to build your business? Today’s guest is going to set your mind at ease.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Jeff Hunter, Certified DM Partner and founder of Savage Marketer, to talk about establishing your personal brand so you can become a recognized expert in your field. In this day and age, “experts” are a dime a dozen, so you’ll have to be diligent about putting in those 10k hours and then getting the word out about what you know. So often people think putting out consistent content is too much work, but it’s actually pretty easy. Over the past few years, Jeff has really focused on the spirit of collaboration and has worked with some incredible companies and publications. What gives him an edge is that he knows he has to just do 1% more than everyone else is doing—so that’s what he does.
Listen in as Jeff shares how he’s leveraged his personal brand in some pretty amazing ways—and how you can do it too.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What pitch Jeff used to get invited on the DM podcast
- Why it’s so important to build your content farm (and what that means)
- Ideas for collaborating with partners in a truly symbiotic way
- Why so many people are hesitant to leverage their personal brand
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Google Jeff
- Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn
- CORE Branding with Jeff J Hunter and Trisha Leconte [VIDEO]
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!