You don’t need to develop a fake, pushy, extroverted sales persona to be successful; you can just be yourself.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Neal Tricarico, founder and CEO of Ultimate Growth, Inc. to talk about a sales system that works for every single sales professional, introverts and extroverts alike. When Neal first got into sales, he forced himself to become something other than he was. Every night he’d shower his sales persona off and put his human self back on. Now he sees sales as a place he can shine as who he truly is. Sales is all about relationships, he says. You establish rapport, earn trust and respect, and ask questions to make sure your solution will actually help this person. It has to be a fit. If they really need what you’re selling, then you owe it to them to make the sale.
Listen in to hear all about a sales system that honors who you are, who your customer is, and is proven to get results.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- 2 different types of sales metrics you need to be tracking (and how to do it)
- How to figure out the “buying language” of your prospect
- A proven 3-pronged approach to sales (that also works in the marketing space)
- How the Sales Strengths Identifier will help improve your sales record
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!