There are few things more important than choosing the perfect name for your brand.
Stephanie Nivinskus knows how to pick the good ones. She has been writing and telling stories since she was 11, and in 2009, she launched her company SizzleForce Marketing (great name, right?). They provide marketing services for small businesses and also teach/train people how to market on their own through their SizzleForce Marketing Academy. In today’s episode, Stephanie sits down with host Jenna Snavely to talk about all the things you need to consider if you want your brand name to be awesome.
Listen in for some expert tips (dos AND don’ts) for choosing an unforgettable and evergreen name for your brand.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to choose a name that showcases your brand’s promise and personality
- Core branding exercises people often skip over (and shouldn’t)
- The smart way vs. the dumb way to take risks
- Why and how to do a competitive analysis before choosing your brand name
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- SizzleForce Marketing
- Absolutely Unforgettable (Stephanie’s book)
- Join the Small Business Marketing Challenge (October 25-29)
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!