– To stop feeling like you’re trying to sail directly upwind…
– To have prospects come to you willingly and eager for your expertise…
– To build customer relationships that aren’t dependent on face-to-face interaction, but are as strong… or stronger…
– To have a system that delivers a steady stream of prospects, now and in the future…
– To deploy a consistent brand message across all of your marketing so you stand out from your competitors…
– To increase the value of your business so you get top dollar when you’re ready to exit…
– To quit wasting money on marketing and sales tactics that aren’t producing profits for your business…
– And to have a business that you can enjoy for years to come
Accelerate your company’s growth with brand messaging that establishes your business as a Category of One, marketing strategy that tames the chaos to reliably deliver high-value prospects, and sales enablement copy to help you turn those prospects into clients.
It seems like everywhere you turn today, someone is saying you have to spend your time and money on the next hot marketing tactic… social media… content marketing… SEO… and on and on.
Truth is, they all work. And they all fail.
Use the wrong tactic for your message or market and you’ve just thrown your money in the trash.
Wouldn’t you rather focus on the tactics that actually work to engage your ideal prospects, convert them to customers, and transform them into promoters of your business?
It’s possible. And it’s easier than you might think.
Profitable marketing starts with a solid foundation of strategy. Without strategy, all of your marketing is random and haphazard. Sure, some of it will work. No one is that unlucky.
But without a good strategy, you’re likely to spend significantly more to attract customers to your business than necessary. That means less capital for expansion, lower profits, and less money in your pocket.
It’s also means slower growth… and missed revenue goals.
If you’re serious about doubling the size of your business, your marketing can’t be based on hope alone.
Profitable marketing has three key components:
1. Strategy based on the customer’s journey
2. Tools and tactics appropriate for each stage of the journey
3. Actionable metrics that give you real insight into what’s working
When all three work together, your marketing sails along smoothly, attracting your ideal customers and allowing you to hit — or exceed — your business growth goals.
The Growth Accelerator program was developed to help businesses like yours get the strategies, tactics, and metrics in place quickly and efficiently to produce reliable, repeatable, and relentless growth.
For so many of us, the pandemic removed a key prospecting system — meeting with people face-to-face. No in-person conferences. No industry gatherings. And if you showed up at a business… your prospect wasn’t there or wouldn’t see you.
You’ve tried other ways of reaching out but you’re just not making the contacts you need to and sales targets are getting missed. It’s frustrating.
And although we’re starting to get back to normal, it’s not quite the same. People are still working remotely, many events are still online, and connecting with prospects is still a challenge.
Here’s the problem… in order to attract clients online, you must stand out from your competitors. And it’s much more difficult than in-person contact because your future clients are seeing every possible option available to them, not just you. It’s crowded online!
So how do you stand out and get their attention? By being different. Really different.
You need to be a Category of One. Not just the best of the bunch — you must be the ONLY option they will consider to solve their problem.
Your brand message must be clear, concise, and consistent.
Our True North Brand Message gives you a powerful brand message that makes you a Category of One.
As DigitalMarketer Certified Trainers, we’re able to provide live online training, group workshops, and in-house training for your marketing team.
You can choose from any level of training from introductory courses to the advanced DigitalMarketer Certification programs.
How can we help you and your company acquire the marketing knowledge you need to find, land, and retain more customers?
Brand Messaging Strategist and Business Growth Coach