Need some new and innovative ways to engage and grow your audience via an interactive cross-platform digital adventure?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down to chat with Lauren Petrullo, CEO of Mongoose Marketing, about a recent campaign for “poop containment” her company ran successfully last month. The 10-day campaign for client Beau & Belle Littles—that sells reusable swim diapers for babies and toddlers—crossed every single social media platform with amazing results. They kicked off their Easter Poop Hunt on a Facebook Live and released an egg a day, dropping a hidden letter that participants had to unscramble to make a word and win prizes. They spent just $350 and generated 1300+ leads, 20k views on their Facebook video, and 250k impressions on a single GIF. Absolutely brilliant.
Listen in to find out how you can replicate this campaign (minus the poop) for your own business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How they creatively introduced their campaign on April Fool’s Day
- What the pre-planning stage looked like
- Which platforms performed best throughout the campaign
- What they’ll do differently the next time they run a similar campaign
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mongoose Media
- Connect with Lauren on LinkedIn
- Beau & Belle Littles (reusable swim diapers)
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Download Free DigitalMarketer Ebooks!
Useful digital marketing ebooks, worksheets, swipe files, and guides!