Why do you need to expand your ecommerce business beyond the dot com—and how?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Lauren Petrullo, one of the newest faculty members of the DigitalMarketer Academy to talk about the latest component of their ecommerce certification—social selling. Social selling allows you to buy in-app (on Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and never even venture to someone’s website. You’re meeting people right where they are, already browsing and shopping. Lauren has got her finger on the pulse of the future of ecommerce and says one thing we can do is pay close attention to where the big tech brands are investing.
Listen in to find out how you can get in on what Lauren calls “a much more mature social media commerce experience.”
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why social selling shouldn’t replace your website
- How Meta is incentivizing these social stores on different platforms
- Why the U.S. is massively behind on social media trends
- What kind of data/analytics you’ll have access to in your Meta shop
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Download Free DigitalMarketer Ebooks!
Useful digital marketing ebooks, worksheets, swipe files, and guides!