It’s no secret that today’s internet users would rather watch a video than read a blog post. So why aren’t you creating and optimizing your videos for search and ranking?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse and Atiba de Souza talk about SEO for video and what marketers can do to produce engaging and relevant video content for optimal reach. Atiba explains that while video content is a gold mine, you need an SEO strategy to capture viewers’ attention and get more eyes on your video.
If you’ve spent time and money producing and editing a video, only for it to rank poorly, it’s not a content thing. It’s an SEO thing.
Tune in as we explore how to get the most out of video SEO, what you can do to improve your video rankings, and the benefits of implementing a high-performing SEO strategy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The changes happening in the world of video SEO
- Understand that SEO begins by creating really good content
- Why the future of SEO is video and not written content
- The benefits of creating super-targeted content
- How to create click-worthy videos
- Reasons your videos need SRT subtitles
- Effective ways to repurpose your video content
- Consistency is key when building authority for your brand
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
More Resources from DigitalMarketer
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Generate Leads on Instagram via Automation
Learn how to make money with automated bots even if you don’t have a business or product! Visit https://botwebinar.com