Most people agree that video is an incredible marketing tool, yet so many businesses and agencies can’t seem to get over the hurdle and just do it. Why is that?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Uzair Kharawala, founder of SF Digital Studios, to talk about his 100 Video Challenge. The challenge is to upload a video a day to multiple channels for 100 days in a row. Uzair told himself that, even if he didn’t get a single like, view, or comment, he would keep making videos. And he hasn’t stopped. He used to do everything himself, but now he records the videos, and his team takes it from there. They upload 5 videos and do 2 live streams every week. “You can’t just post a week like in the old days and expect that to cut it,” Uzair says. “You’ve got to be in front of your audience at every possible touchpoint.” Video is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, and most effective way to market.
Listen in for expert tips on making videos that will resonate with your audience and grow your brand.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What length of video is most popular right now (and why that’s good news)
- 3 ways you can optimize your video (and how that varies across platforms)
- Tips for getting a platform to promote your video/channel
- How Uzair keeps his thousands of videos organized and accessible
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!