What is the foundation of a business scaling at 10x? For Mike Arce, it was finding his niche.
In this episode, Mike, Founder and CEO of Loud Rumor, talks to us about growing his fitness and wellness marketing company by establishing himself as a celebrity in his niche. He explains how he’s created brand ambassadors, why he still believes in organic social media traffic, and his maverick client: working with NASA in the mission to colonize Mars.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How niching down took Mike’s company from 42 clients in 6 years, to 500 clients in 18 months
- How you can use exclusive content to improve client retention, increase average value per customer, and drive engagement on social posts
- The Pumpkin Plan strategy Mike uses to identify his most profitable clients
- Mike’s predictions for the future of Facebook advertising and how you can prepare your business
- How he categorizes traffic as bought, earned, or owned
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Mike on LinkedIn
Mike on Instagram
Mike on Facebook
Mike on Youtube
The G.O.A.T Show Podcast
The GSD Show
The Pumpkin Plan
How to Craft a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee that Builds Trust and Increases Sales
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!