It’s still possible to make a profitable business model off of just a podcast.
In this episode, Matt Wolfe and Joe Fier from The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast are here to show us how. They explain how they’re making money by bundling their content to their MRR subscribers, Spotify’s plan to be the best podcast player available, and how to use Reddit in your marketing strategy.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Matt and Joe’s business model of MRR subscribers and affiliate marketing
- How Matt and Joe 5x their income by firing their clients and becoming affiliate marketers for those products
- What to look for in a compatible business partner and why defining each of your skills is important
- Spotify’s brand new ad platform that lets you advertise on other podcasts
- Matt and Joe’s organic and paid Reddit strategies
- Why Matt and Joe are collecting addresses and growing their direct mailing list
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!