You can measure the success of your presentation by whether or not your audience takes the next step with you.
The folks at Advance Your Reach have a big, hairy, audacious goal of helping 1 million people build their platforms to influence 1 billion people. They’ve already helped thousands of people get on hundreds of thousands of stages and generate over a half-billion dollars. Chief Product Officer, Pat Quinn, helps people put together their signature talk, one of the greatest marketing tools we have.
In today’s episode, Pat sits down with DM President, Mark de Grasse, to talk about key strategies, common mistakes, and why you absolutely need clarity on three important things. Listen in for some valuable tips you can implement right away.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when giving a signature talk
- Why they’ve seen an uptick in customers’ businesses during Covid
- Why it’s so important to build “weaknesses” into your opening story
- How your word choice and tone affects conversion rates
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane