Is education marketing dead, or do consumers still want to be educated before buying?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse talks to Aaron Parkinson, a digital marketing pioneer and the CEO of 7 Mile Media. Aaron firmly believes that education can be a powerful marketing tool for all types of businesses. He explains that buyers only care about themselves. They don’t care about the products or services you’re trying to market; they only care about results. And what better way to show them what you’re all about than by educating them?
People are busy and see right through the fluff. So if your content is not educating, at least make it entertaining.
Listen in as Mark and Aaron dive deep into the world of educational marketing and how brands can grow their influence by developing fully-fledged curricula for their audience.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Is educational marketing dead?
- How to compete in the online education space
- Buyers want accountability from the educational content they invest in online
- Are you building an offer or a business?
- How to add content levels to your brand experience
- The changes currently happening in the online education space
- How to develop an entire ecosystem around educational offers
- The Eight Week Media Buying Bootcamp
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
Generate Leads on Instagram via Automation
Learn how to make money with automated bots even if you don’t have a business or product! Visit https://botwebinar.com