If you’re creating great content, but not creating it to scale, you’re wasting a whole lot of time, energy, and brainpower.
On today’s episode, co-host Shaina Weisinger walks us through the Top 5 things content creators get wrong when it comes to content that scales. There’s a strategy to repurposing content so it covers a vast number of placements without adding a lot of work. Are you creating content in the right order? Are you starting with the right media type? Is it actually content that your audience cares about? Do you have a plan for moving your audience from your social media platform to your owned media?
Listen in as Shaina shares tips to help you answer all of these questions (and more) with a resounding yes.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to turn your FAQs into repurposed content
- How to pull standalone snippets from your long form content
- Why shorter attention spans don’t mean you should create shorter content
- What your CTA should include and why
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!