This sounds ridiculous, but some marketers still don’t do holiday sales.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Lauren Petrullo from Mongoose Media to discuss why every business should be doing holiday sales. They also break down some amazing stats where Lauren and her team achieved a 400% increase in forecasted goals year to year, and got a client $250,000 in free money from Facebook.
The holiday season is a great time to test ads because everybody is expecting and even looking forward to seeing ads in their feed. And with everybody in a buying mood, Lauren’s magic ad structure will help ensure your marketing becomes a charming and natural part of the festivities.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why everybody needs to do holiday sales
- How Lauren got a 400% increase in forecasted goals year on year
- The dos and don’ts of holiday marketing
- Assessing Ad performance on Instagram reels
- Start testing your ads before the holidays
- How to become omnipresent at a lower cost
- Benefits of offering bulk discounts
- The Canva holiday template pack
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from DigitalMarketer:
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!