Want to grow your business faster and smarter? You don’t need more hours. You need a scalable process that won’t suck the life out of you.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Christina Samoila, Founder & CEO of BeeProductive, to talk about Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Christina is the guru of getting more done and firmly believes no business can scale without a structured process. And while everyone may think they’re doing the right thing, everyone’s version of what’s right is likely to be different. That’s where SOPs come in.
Tune in to learn how SOPs create more structure in business activities, dramatically improve productivity, and maintain high-quality production standards.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- How to create effective, scalable, and exciting SOPs
- Consequences of not having SOPs
- Tips on how to be more productive as a business owner
- The journey from documentation to success with SOPs
- The best SOP creation tools and how to get started
- Process for finding and selecting a project management solution
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
Generate Leads on Instagram via Automation
Learn how to make money with automated bots even if you don’t have a business or product! Visit https://botwebinar.com