For many people, dreaming in the office is a distraction from their business. But for Dan Ralphs, dreaming is his work, and he is out to help people realize and achieve their dreams.
Dan worked for several years as Infusionsoft’s Dream Manager before creating his own consulting business. He joins this week to talk with Garrett about the importance of dreams, why you should work toward them, and how dreams can help employers and their businesses.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you should always have more and bigger dreams than you think are achievable
- The difference between a goal and a dream
- How do figure out your own survival bias (and how knowing it will help you)
- Why it is important for business owners to invest in your employees reaching their dreams
- The questions to ask yourself as you begin thinking about your dreams
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!