Ross Paquette has built a $160 million-dollar SaaS company, and he is here to let us in on his secret: he bases everything on his customers.
Ross explains how service and support has remained the foundation of his company since day one. He tells us how he is able to continuously adapt in the ever-changing marketing industry, why he’s currently focused on single customer view, and his 4 cornerstone pieces of advice for new entrepreneurs.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How focusing on service and support can help your own company grow
- How the Maropost team stays on top by staying creative and continuously focusing on where product offerings will be in 24-36 months
- The future of AI in single customer view to help companies better understand customer personas
- The fundamentals of sales and marketing companies, regardless of size
- Ross’ advice for new entrepreneurs: putting systems in place, investing in a higher-level solution, adapting quickly, and investing in people early
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!