Although expected, sales objections can be frustrating. So how do you overcome the negative spiral of frustration and tackle sales objections like a pro?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Alex Schlinsky from Prospecting on Demand to discuss handling sales objections and customer concerns. Throughout this episode, Alex tackles the most common sales objections you might face in sales and reveals easy-to-implement strategies you can start using today to counter sales objections.
In a perfect world, your prospects will always be ready, willing, and able to buy from you. Unfortunately, the ideal world doesn’t exist, so objections will always pop up, and it’s your job to handle them.
Tune in to hear Alex break down the main types of sales objections, the psychology behind them, and what to do when a buyer is genuinely not interested in your product or service. Learn how framing the conversation and displaying social proof helps tackle these common yet easily resolved sales objections
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What are sales objections and how can you overcome them?
- Why do prospects have sales objections?
- The most common sales objections and how to handle them
- Killer insights to help you win almost every deal
- Overcoming price objections for no budget/too expensive
- The ‘not a good fit’ objections
- Competitor objections and dealing with a hard No!
- The benefits of pre-handling sales objections
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Alex’s LinkedIn
- 7-Figure Sales Savages Facebook Group
This Month’s Sponsors:
More Resources from DigitalMarketer
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Generate Leads on Instagram via Automation
Learn how to make money with automated bots even if you don’t have a business or product! Visit https://botwebinar.com