As a local business owner, if you’re not using Instagram to promote your business and your brand, you’re missing out on a great opportunity.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Dr. Michelle Wendt, founder of Indigo Healing Acupuncture, to talk about how she leverages Instagram to promote her business locally and online. Dr. Michelle loves the visual aspect of the platform, because it gives potential patients a good sense of what their clinic is like, and what to expect when they visit.
They feel at home before they even step through the door. She loves connecting with new people as well as current patients, and her daily stories and reels let her and her staff talk directly to the people they want to reach the most. Over the past few years, the Instagram community she has built has become a vital part of her practice.
Listen in for some helpful tips and encouragement for using Instagram to enhance your business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for getting over your fear of being on camera
- What kinds of IG posts typically get the most engagement
- Why Michelle doesn’t outsource her marketing or recycle other people’s content
- What you should and should NOT post on your business account
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
RELATED COURSES & TOOLS:
- What Type of Marketer Are You Quiz
- Social Media Mastery Certification
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!