These four steps are geared toward newbies, but they can also help established digital marketers determine where they should specialize.
Today’s short, sweet, and snackable episode is hosted by Mark de Grasse, President and General Manager of DigitalMarketer and a guy with a whole lot of years of marketing experience under his belt. The first step to becoming a digital marketer, Mark says, is to determine your future digital marketing position and figure out which skills you’ll need to develop to excel at that position. If it’s something you’re already doing and/or naturally good at, you’re already ahead of the game.
Listen in as Mark walks us through each of the four steps to building a career in this dynamic and exciting field.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which type of marketing is organic, can be grown cheaply, and delivers results
- What skill sets you need to become a social media professional
- Tips for networking with an industry professional as a newbie
- How to keep up with constantly changing platforms, methodologies, and algorithms
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Digital Marketing for Dummies (by Ryan Deiss)
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!