How can you avoid the biggest mistakes people commonly make when creating and promoting their courses?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Marcio Santos, founder of Nerd Digital, whose goal is to help course creators scale to six figures in six months. Marcio started out as a marketing expert for hire but niched down to working exclusively with course creators as the pandemic hit and e-learning skyrocketed. It didn’t take long for him to see what works—and what doesn’t—when it comes to course creation. And he’s got a front row seat at the Most Common Mistakes in Course Creation show. Marcio’s favorite courses are those in highly competitive markets, because lots of challenge means lots of opportunity. And he’s become an expert at leveraging opportunity at every turn.
Listen in for some incredible tips on creating a course your audience will love and one that will stand out, even in a saturated market.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you shouldn’t use tags on your blog posts when optimizing for SEO
- Why Marcio believes less is more when it comes to content
- Why courses should provide psychological/emotional support, not just knowledge
- The single biggest mistake course creators make (and the easy fix)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!