What does the future hold for written content – does it even have a future?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Chris Chasteen, Isaac Morey, and Sam Morey (the genius brains behind Content Cucumber) to talk about content creation. They break down the keys to creating great written content and how marketers can use AI & Machine Learning to create content that people will want to read. They also try to settle the age-old debate on quality versus quantity of content. After helping write over 100 million words, this trio knows a thing or two about creating exceptionally good content.
Listen in for some exciting insights on how to write content that resonates with your ideal audience and move them to take appropriate action.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What the Content Cucumber does
- The answer to quality vs. quantity of content
- What is valuable content?
- Realistic expectations for AI in content creation
- How to create content for eCommerce
- The SEO game and content for your sales funnel
- What it takes to rank on Google’s first page
- The power of creating human-centric content
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
Generate Leads on Instagram via Automation
Learn how to make money with automated bots even if you don’t have a business or product! Visit https://botwebinar.com