Whether you’re an Amazon seller yourself, or a marketer looking to serve Amazon sellers, this space is ripe for opportunities right now.
In today’s episode, host Mandy McEwen sits down with Michelle Barnum Smith, Founder and CEO of Easybot (and Queen of Amazon Chatbots), to talk about the best marketing strategies for Amazon Marketplace in Q5 and beyond. Michelle has worked with and trained thousands of Amazon sellers to use and drive external traffic to Amazon to help them improve their listings and make money. She knows her stuff, and she generously shares it with us in this power-packed episode.
Listen in to hear Michelle’s favorite tips and strategies for getting your (or your client’s) products on Amazon’s page one.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tools for helping you decide which keywords you want to be positioned for
- Ways to drive your external audience to Amazon
- What you need to know about Amazon’s Brand Referral Bonus (BRB) program
- Surprising trends for Amazon in 2022 (hint: their biggest competitor is YouTube)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!