What if niching way down is the key to your agency ramping way up?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with EJ Saunders, founder of Blaze Digital Solutions, to talk about how he has grown his agency by narrowing down his avatar. Blaze Digital focuses on the outdoor industry—the hunting space in particular. He has quickly become the go-to agency for small businesses selling hunting gear. In one year, he went from just 1 assistant to a team of 12, and he’s still hiring. He’s on his way to $1M in revenue, and his long-term goal is to help 10 businesses generate $10M in revenue in 10 years.
Listen in to find out how niching down can help you serve your clients so much better—and help you grow so much faster.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why EJ focuses on building relationships in the industry (and how he does it)
- How he caters to his largely “old school” clients and their unique needs/desires
- Why it’s important to get your clients a quick win (and how he does that)
- How to gain better control of the entire customer journey
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Download Free DigitalMarketer Ebooks!
Useful digital marketing ebooks, worksheets, swipe files, and guides!