Video is the future (and the right now) of marketing, and it’s never been easier to start your own YouTube channel.
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Sean Cannell, founder of Think Media and author of YouTube Secrets, the #1 YouTube strategy book in the world, whose killer channels boast over 2.5 million subscribers. Video is the most consumed content online, yet marketers resist creating it. You’ve got to get over it, or your business won’t survive, Sean warns. Don’t be afraid to suck at first. Plant seeds that you’ll reap months, even years, down the road. “YouTube is like a fine wine,” Sean says. “It gets better with age.” And, unlike on other platforms, your content lasts forever.
Listen in for some tips from the world’s leading YouTube expert on how to get started, what to post, and how to get subscribers fast.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for understanding your audience’s problems and ambitions
- Why the acronyms ASQ, RSP, TSS are the key to success on YouTube
- Sean’s favorite YouTube strategy (and why it works so well)
- How to get 1000 YouTube subscribers in just 10 days
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- YouTube Secrets (Sean’s best-selling book)
- Think Media on YouTube
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Sean on IG
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Free training from BotBuilders
- Create an online store with Wix
- Sales and Marketing Automation with Keap
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!