The Great Resignation isn’t over; digital workplaces are here to stay; and keeping your employees happy is more important than ever.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Mark de Grasse and Mandy McEwen sit down to talk about remote culture. A lot of companies have been working remotely for almost two years now. For some, it’s been a smooth transition. Others have struggled and lost both money and personnel. Creating an amazing culture that your employees want to be a part of for the long haul has never been more challenging. But there are some (fairly) simple things you can do to make your company a great place to work.
Listen in for some great tips for keeping your team happy while working remotely.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Ways to make sure everyone is on board with your core values wherever they are
- The best apps to stay in touch with team members
- Ideas for creating an employee remote-working kit
- How to show your employees you care about them and their families
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Free training from BotBuilders
- Create an online store with Wix
- Sales and Marketing Automation with Keap
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!