Understanding your numbers is a crucial part of your digital marketing business, and with the right mindset, it can actually be fun.
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Ron Allen, Founder and CEO of Exigo Business Solutions, to talk about how digital marketers can stop living paycheck to paycheck and actually get some margin in their businesses. It really all comes down to understanding your numbers—how much you have, how much you need, and what that all means practically speaking.
Listen in for valuable tips on making sure your business is profitable in 2022.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What the year of inflation (2021) means for businesses in 2022
- How marketers should come up with their profit margin
- Why the majority of businesses fail and how to avoid it
- How to mentally/psychologically get over the hump of raising your prices
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Free training from BotBuilders
- Create an online store with Wix
- Sales and Marketing Automation with Keap
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!