If marketers want to successfully navigate the ever-changing digital landscape in 2022, they have no choice but to step up their digital marketing game.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Mandy McEwen and Mark de Grasse talk about how much things have changed over the past two years in digital marketing and what that means for the future. The world is a different place than it was, and customers’ expectations are more demanding. The same old tricks and tools aren’t cutting it. People want connection; they want authenticity; they want a customized experience. And if they don’t get it from you, they’re going somewhere else.
Listen in for some encouraging tips on being a successful digital marketer in the coming year.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to build a great work culture when you’re not face-to-face
- Why you absolutely have to embrace video marketing NOW
- Tips for becoming more transparent and authentic as a company
- How to give your b2b customers a b2c experience
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Transforming the B2B Sales Function (Salesforce article)
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!