Just because everyone’s talking about something doesn’t mean you shouldn’t too. No one has told it from your perspective yet. The world needs to hear your unique story.
In today’s episode, host Mandy McEwen sits down with her friend, Rich Bracken, global keynote speaker, emotional intelligence coach, and Director of Strategic Partnerships at Foundry. Rich is absolutely passionate about building a personal brand through storytelling, and he believes everyone has a story to share. He shares some powerful tips for showing up consistently, being vulnerable and relatable, and adding entertainment elements that engage your audience.
Listen in to learn how you can tell your story in the most authentic way possible.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to avoid the comparison trap and impostor syndrome
- Tips for incorporating entertainment elements into your presentations
- How to find an assimilation point with your audience (and why that matters)
- What you need to do if you want to be a TEDx speaker
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!