Believe it or not, some small businesses are still hesitant to try digital marketing in 2021.
Why? Because, for one reason or another, they’re resistant to change. If you want to turn a client’s hesitation into a resounding yes, you have to understand what’s holding them back in the first place.
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse walks us through 10 reasons why people resist the switch to digital marketing, even when all the data shows they should jump on the train. If you can figure out why they’re resistant, you can formulate a better persuasive argument to get them on board.
Listen in to hear the top 10 reasons clients say no to digital marketing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why clients reach out to digital marketing agencies, then won’t commit.
- How much digital ad spend shot up in 2020 and 2021
- Why change and new ideas make some people feel defensive
- How to show people the results and benefits of digital marketing
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- FREE PDF to help you grow and scale your business
- “10 Reasons People Resist Change” (HBR)
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!