Everybody on the planet is offering promotions, sales, and giveaways during the holiday season. How do you get yours to stand out?
On today’s episode, co-hosts Mark de Grasse and Mandy McEwen talk about making the most of your marketing during the holidays. Everyone and their mom has a Black Friday sale, a Christmas sale, a New Year’s sale. How can you make yours creative, unique, special, and fun? How can you add an element of the unexpected to get people to take notice and click on your offer when there are so many to choose from right now?
Listen in as Mark and Mandy share their expert tips and tricks for making your holiday marketing pop.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What to do instead of discounting high-value boutique experiences
- Why Mandy thinks quarterly promotions are best
- How to leverage the surprise factor when it comes to sales
- Why 24-hour sales don’t always hit the spot
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!