The completion rate of online courses is 3-5%. How can you get people to buy and actually finish your course?
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Lechon Kirb, cofounder and CMO at Ofcourse. Their company helps people take the thing they love and learn the mechanism that will help them put it out in the world in a big way.
The online course industry is a 300+ billion dollar a year industry. The gap between what people are being sold and what they’re able to get out of it is huge. How do we bridge that gap? Lechon says it’s all about designing programs that people can get through with more ease and velocity. Ofcourse has had clients get to an astonishing 96% completion rate.
Listen in as Lechon shares valuable tips for taking your existing course and making it more engaging, fun, and finishable.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What barriers get in the way of people completing courses
- Which learning components push the needle when it comes to completion
- How to structure a course so it’s more than just a dopamine hit
- Ways to hack the timeline and help people find solutions more quickly
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!