If you’ve ever had a great Facebook post completely bomb, Rachel Miller can tell you why it did and how to fix it.
“Organic traffic is not a myth,” Rachel Miller, the Moolah Marketer, claims. In fact, “the easiest way to get traffic is organic customers.” And she backs up that bold statement with results that speak for themselves. Rachel’s tips and strategies work across all social media platforms, but Facebook is her favorite. “Facebook is motivated to put your content in front of your audience, your people, without ads,” she says, “because they need to keep your people active on the platform.”
In today’s episode, Rachel takes us step by step through writing and sharing the perfect Facebook post that will attract attention, inspire engagement, and compel people to save and share.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to generate post ideas based on your customer’s journey
- The inside scoop on Facebook’s algorithms and how to make them work for you
- 8 rules of what NOT to do when posting on Facebook
- How the theory of a “viral” practically applies to your product and business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!