Learn how to create your own Ultimate Marketing Engine – and here’s a hint, it’s not a marketing funnel!
The goal of marketing is to sell something, right? John Jantsch, long-time marketing guru, best-selling author, and founder of Duct Tape Marketing, says no. John believes the goal of marketing is to transform someone’s life, to create a successful customer.
In today’s episode of the DigitalMarketer podcast, host Jenna Snavely sits down with John to talk about his upcoming book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine. Listen in as he introduces listeners to an innovative concept called the client success track. It’s not a marketing funnel. It’s not the customer value journey. It’s something entirely different. And he’s convinced that it can work for just about any company, including yours.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why content is only effectively used as the voice of strategy
- The 5 stages customers go through to achieve success
- Which clients you should focus on and why
- How to build business momentum by retaining clients and growing with them
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- HC Development, innovative marketing strategies and responsive campaigns
- Ahrefs, an all-in-one SEO tool set that helps you rank higher and get more traffic
- Wix, a website builder that gives you complete freedom of design and management
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Duct Tape Marketing (the company)
- Duct Tape Marketing (the book)
- Pre-order The Ultimate Marketing Engine (releases in September)
- Get your pre-order goodies here