People are hungry for a new way to generate customers for their business. They want a marketing alternative where they don’t have to get in bidding wars or fights with the algorithm.
In this episode, Amber Spears, co-owner and founding partner of East 5th Avenue shares her vast knowledge of affiliate marketing, a reliable revenue stream she calls “a beautiful blend of traffic, sales, leads, PR, and relationships.” Referral marketing (“I got a guy”) has been around forever, and affiliate marketing is an elevated version of this time-tested strategy.
Listen in and get excited about doing profitable and sustainable business with people you know, like, and trust.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why affiliate marketers have a higher conversion rate than paid media
- Why we need to get better at funnels (and how to do it)
- The danger of relying on one marketing channel for your revenue stream
- Tips on forming incredible (and genuine) relationships with your affiliate partners
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- HC Development, innovative marketing strategies and responsive campaigns
- Ahrefs, an all-in-one SEO tool set that helps you rank higher and get more traffic
- Wix, a website builder that gives you complete freedom of design and management
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: