What is guerilla marketing, and why is it so effective for small business owners?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Dean Davis from Super Gel to discuss Guerilla marketing. Guerrilla marketing is a marketing strategy that uses surprise or unconventional tactics to drive awareness. Dean explains that big brands have more successful marketing campaigns in part due to their larger marketing budgets and wider range of promotion activities. As a small business owner, competing in such environments is almost impossible. But with guerrilla marketing, you can at least get a piece of the pie and stay competitive.
Tune in to learn more about guerilla marketing, the different types of guerilla marketing, some successful examples, and why it’s different and helpful in driving brand awareness.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is guerilla marketing?
- Dean’s Guerilla marketing tool
- Why guerilla marketing is so effective
- Ways to compete with big brands in your industry
- Tribal marketing and engaging with consumer groups
- Why the math on cold calling is wrong
- Guerilla marketing mistakes you should avoid
- Confidence is key to successful marketing
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!