The fractional CMO model is on the rise, and this is the best time in history to position yourself as that.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse chats with Casey Stanton, founder of CMO Exponential, or CMOx for short. CMOx is a fractional CMO company. What is a fractional CMO, you ask? It’s someone who acts as the Chief Marketing Officer for your company, but they’re hired as an outside consultant or contractor. Casey believes that, in this post-Covid world, we’re living in a blue ocean for fractional CMOs.
Listen in as he explains how you can make more money, work less, and have more freedom with this unconventional CMO model.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to effectively coordinate with sales teams as a fractional CMO
- What previous experience is needed to own this role and excel at it
- Which three qualities a fractional CMO should have
- How to become the pioneer fractional CMO in your niche industry of choice
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- fi.co/fast (FAST agreement)
- Fractional CMO Community on Facebook
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!