Some of the things you (or your clients) AREN’T doing … are so scary. Like really scary.
1. You NOT being on TikTok is scary.
TikTok now has over a BILLION monthly active users. Ages 20-29 make up 29.5%, ages 30-39 make up 16.4%, ages 40-49 make up 13.9%, and ages 50+ make up 7.1%.
Don’t tell us your avatar isn’t on TikTok, the numbers prove you wrong.
TikTok’s userbase is aging up as we speak, now is the time to get on! Even if you have to hire Gen Z to run your business’ TikTok (speaking of scary), your company NEEDS to be on TikTok.
DOWNLOAD: The TikTok Ad Set Up Guide. Learn how to quickly create 16 TikTok ads in the least amount of time possible. Click Here
2. Your Lack of Email Marketing is SCARY
The myth that email marketing is dead is just like a haunted house, only real if you believe it, and a waste of your time.
No matter what you heard at the latest online summit you attended… Email Marketing is STILL alive and well—and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon! In fact, Email Marketing is the single best way to market your brand or business, increase revenue, and cash in on more conversions.
If you want to learn more about this check out Alex Cattoni’s latest article, https://digitalmarketer.com/blog/is-email-marketing-dead
3. NOT Having Professional Headshots is Scary!
Headshots, and quality photos of yourself in general, is so important to your personal brand.
Your audience loves seeing photos of you, they make easy perfect content for social media graphics, and in general it just makes you look more professional and prepared! If you’re writing articles for any blog, we need headshots for your graphics.
Not just one headshot either if you’re going to be writing more than one blog, we need a PLETHORA. Different poses, different facial expressions, different outfits, we need variety.
4. Your Nonexistent Personal Brand is SCARY
If you’re trying to sell yourself as an expert in the field, you are your best testimonial! If you can’t sell yourself, how are you going to sell someone else?
This means having successful personal business accounts! If you’re saying you can help a company market themselves on social media, but you don’t have a personal account to send them as an example of how well it can go … how will they trust you?
Need a course? Check out Ramon Ray’s Celebrity Marketer Workshop now!
5. You Haven’t Started Working on Your Holiday Promotions Yet!
Get a grip! You need to have a Black Friday promotion for your company. Here’s just a few stats to prove our point:
- Almost 60% of Black Friday 2021 purchases were impulse buys. (Source: Bluecore)
- Average order values increased by 9% in 2021. (Source: Bluecore)
- People aged 35-44 were most likely to partake in Black Friday (Source: Finder)
- Less than 50% of retailers offered sitewide Black Friday discounts in 2021. (Source: Forrester)
- Black Friday was the best day for furniture/bedding and tools/home improvement purchases. (Source: Adobe Digital Insights)
- Black Friday weekend foot traffic was down 21.7% compared to 2019. (Source: Businesswire)
Black Friday (and all holiday sales throughout the fourth quarter) is the best time to gain awareness with new customers, get a big pay-day from existing customers, and end the year on a big note that will drive sales and marketing efforts for next year!
Don’t have banners? We have you covered! Download 190 Free Holiday Promo Canva Templates here.
So what are you waiting for? Maybe your first social media post, with your new headshots, can be fishing for testimonials? Make the most of your scary mistakes, three birds one stone!