From: Ryan Deiss, Founder and CEO of DigitalMarketer.com
Date: Monday, September 8th, 2014
If you accept this proposal, it will cost you exactly $1.
One. Big. Cash. Dollar.
That’s the “bad news”.
Now For The Good News…
In exchange for this miniscule investment, I am going to give you the greatest gift I could ever give a business owner or marketing professional.
It’s the key to my “marketing vault”…a literal treasure trove of systems and shortcuts to spark growth in any business.
And I’m going to let you have them…
…ALL OF THEM…
…for just $1…
I’ll tell you why in a bit, but first, I have a question for you…
Are You Just “Winging It?”
Practicing “hope and pray” marketing?
Or do you have a clear-cut plan to grow your business?
If you are “winging it,” don’t feel bad…you’re not alone. For the better part of my career, that’s what I did, too.
And for a while, it worked.
In the early days, when my business was smaller and simpler, “winging it” got the job done. But as my business expanded and moved into more and more markets, “winging it” just didn’t cut it anymore.
So I Did Something Most Business Owners Only Dream Of Doing…
I assembled my entire team (and we have A LOT of really smart people) and I had them carefully systemize each and every aspect of their job.
- My marketing manager created a 16-point “Landing Page Optimization Checklist”…
- My traffic manager crafted a step-by-step guide (complete with text and video instructions) on how to launch a Facebook Ad Campaign. (I was shocked to see that when it was all said and done, it only took 18 steps.) And…
- My editorial manager put together a 21-step guide on how we launch a new blog property and roll out a complete content marketing strategy…
…and that’s just to name a few!
Virtually every aspect of marketing, promoting and growing our business was documented in step-by-step detail for all the company to see. (And there were over 20 of these “checklists” when it was all said and done.)
Then we put them to the test…
We handed these checklists (or “Execution Plans” as they’re more formally known) over to less-experienced team members and even brand-new employees.
Our goal was simple: We wanted to see if someone who wasn’t an expert could follow the steps in these plans and achieve similar results.
The First Tests Failed Miserably…
Ok, maybe “failed miserably” is being a bit harsh…but it wasn’t great. (Although I’m sure it was better than they would have done on their own.) And our “guinea pigs” had a lot of questions, which told us that we needed to beef up these checklists a bit more.
So that’s just what we did.
And then we handed them back to our test group to try again.
The Result: SUCCESS!
We now had something that most business’ only dream of having…
- We had systems…
- We had checklists…
- We had reports…
- We had “cheat sheets”…
- We had standard operating procedures…
In short, we had “McDonald-ized” all aspects of marketing and business growth!
And grow, we did…
Here’s my disclaimer: I obviously can’t promise that you will get these results. Your results will vary due to a multitude of factors.
The Secret To Rapid Business Growth (And Getting Unstuck)
Look, I’m no Bill Gates…or Warren Buffet…or Richard Branson…
…but I’ve done pretty well.
I don’t like to brag about how much money I make and you’ll never see a picture of me standing in front of a Lamborghini like a lot of “gurus”.
But again, I’ve done well.
More importantly, my companies have done well.
They’ve done VERY well…
At last count we employ around 150 people.
We also have a half a dozen offices located in different parts of the U.S., in markets such as:
- Survival and preparedness
- Industrial supplies
- Do-it-yourself/home improvement
…plus a few more I can’t mention publicly.
We also own a 4,600 square foot fulfillment center that ships between 5,000 and 15,000 orders a day for our products, as well as a production studio in Los Angeles that produces at least 4 hours of finished, edited video for our different media properties each and every day.
I Don’t Say Any Of This To Brag…
In fact, any astute businessperson will be quick to point out that, “It’s not how much you make, but how much you keep that matters.”
I happen to agree.
And fortunately, the systems we built not only allowed us to grow and scale, they also dramatically increased our efficiencies and margins.
In other words, we actually KEPT more money thanks to the systems we built.
Until very recently, these checklists, reports, “cheat sheets” and standard operating procedures were mine and mine alone.
They were locked in our “vault,” and unless you worked in a management or executive capacity at one of our portfolio companies, you never saw them.
They were our “secret sauce”…
…Our “Mystery Ingredient”
But recently we made a very bold (and some might say CRAZY) move at DigitalMarketer.com.
We decided to take literally ALL our systems and checklists…
…and “open source” them to other business owners, solo entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.
We called it “Digital Marketer Lab” (or “DM Lab,” for short), because that’s exactly what we are: A business growth “laboratory” where we get to test out new and interesting marketing ideas.
As a “Lab Member,” you get to see everything…the good, the bad and the ugly.
And when we figure out something that works, we systemize and document it into an “Execution Plan” (i.e. a checklist, “cheat sheet” or standard operating procedure) that all our members can use.
Here’s a quick look at the execution plans that are already waiting for you inside DM Lab…
- 16-Step Landing Page Checklist That Consistently Boosts Opt-In Rates
- 9-Step Subscriber Win-Back Campaign That Reactivates and Re-Engages “Dead” and Neglected Email Lists (which means more opens, more clicks and MORE TRAFFIC for you!)
- 22-Step Offer Optimization Plan That Bumps Conversions
- 5-Part Customer Save Series That Has Reduced Refund Rates and Transformed Angry Customers Into Raving Fans
…and that’s just to name a few!
These Execution Plans are great for optimizing what you already have, but what if you need to rollout a new project?
What if you finally want to launch a blog, Facebook page, or just a new landing page?
If any of those are on your “To Do List,” then you’ll love these Execution Plans. There’s the…
- 16-Step Checklist for Launching Your eCommerce Store In a Single Weekend
- 21-Step Plan for Launching a Blog AND Attracting Your First Subscribers
- 22-Step Offer Optimization Plan To Increase Conversions
- 15-Step Plan for Launching an Ebook On Amazon Kindle and Strategies For Getting It To #1 In Its Category
- 38-Step Plan for Building Your First Landing Page the Right Way the First Time
- 28-Step Checklist To Setting Up the Perfect Facebook Page
These plans are without a doubt the ULTIMATE SHORTCUT to finally crossing off all those items on your “To-Do List”.
And by the way, if it’s traffic you’re after… well… we have an Execution Plan for that, too.
For example, there’s the…
- 18-Step Checklist for Launching Your First Facebook Ad Campaign
- 23-Step Checklist For Executing a Perfect Facebook “Custom Audience” Campaign To Drive More Sales From the Leads You Already have
- 22-Step Plan for Using Twitter Ads To Generate New Leads and Sales (almost no one is doing this right)
- 16-Step LinkedIn Advertising Plan for Extracting Highly Targeted B2B Leads
And again, this is just a SAMPLE!
And by joining today, you can have immediate access to all these checklists, reports, “cheat sheets” and standard operating procedures (over 20 in all!) for just $1.
But that’s not all…
Monthly “What’s Working Now” LIVE Trainings
As a DM Lab member, you also get to “drop in” on our internal “What’s Working Now” meetings where members of the DM team share what’s new, what’s hot and what’s WORKING across all our different divisions and companies.
It’s like you’re sitting at one of the desks in our office in Austin, TX…eavesdropping on everything we say.
In the past, these virtual “meetups” were for employees only, but as a part of “open-sourcing” my business I’ve decided to let DM Lab members attend these sessions as well.
Not only will you get the latest and greatest ideas (before they’ve been turned into Execution Plans), you’ll also have a chance to ask questions to me, my team, or anyone else who decided to drop by that week.
DM Engage Mastermind
As a Lab member, you’re also getting access to our private mastermind group, “DM Engage”.
Just like a traditional mastermind group, DM Engage is all about:
- Sharing what’s working, and…
- Getting help with what isn’t.
Our members include:
- The senior VP of marketing for one of the largest fitness companies in the world (you’ve not only heard of them…you’ve seen their products on TV)
- The founder of two of hottest SaaS startups in the testing and analytics space (chances are you use one or both of his solutions)
- A former VP for PepsiCo…
- One of the most connected VCs in Silicon Valley (who also just happens to be a best-selling author)…
…along with a smattering of:
- Authors and information publishers
- VCs and investors
- Local, brick and mortar business owners
- Bloggers and mediapreneurs
- Brilliant lawyers (yes we allow a few) and…
- Seasoned CEO’s
And once you have shown that you are fully committed to this group, these members (and others) will be ready, willing and able to come to your aid.
But fair warning: You will be expected to do the same.
Weekly “Office Hours” Calls
All DM Lab members get WEEKLY and direct access to the entire Digital Marketer team (and occasional special guests experts) in our LIVE, members only “Office Hours” Q&A sessions.
This is your opportunity to ask my team of experts anything… literally, ANYTHING!
But because someone always has to be “the first to the dance floor” our team starts off every call with 15 – 20 minutes of sharing detailed information like…
- Two formulas we use EVERY DAY (Actually multiple times per day) to keep a pulse on the health of our business…
- EXACTLY how we use our blog content to create laser focused offers using Facebook Website Custom Audiences
- Our “new project” rollout and QC plan
- How we use 3rd party page builders and templates to launch new pages and campaigns in hours NOT days (and a deep dive into our best converting templates)
… and once we’re done sharing, its YOUR turn to ask the DM team ANYTHING.
We’ll stay on until the last question is answered each and every week!
So you get it all…
- The Execution Plan Library (all our checklists, reports, “cheat sheets” and standard operating procedures…literally every system we use to run our businesses…)
- Monthly “What’s Working Now” meet ups (so you’re always up to date and in the loop on what’s new, what’s hot and what’s actually working TODAY…)
- 24/7 Access To Our DM Engage Mastermind Group (so you can get help and support whenever and wherever), and…
- Weekly “Office Hours” Calls (so you never have a question that goes unanswered)…
You Get It ALL – For A Full 30 Days – For Just $1.00
Your investment today is just $1.00.
I May Be Crazy…But I’m Not Stupid
It may come as a surprise, but I do have a sneaky, ulterior motive for making this offer.
As you have probably already guessed, I’m not getting rich giving away my best stuff for $1.
My sincere hope is you’ll love what you see and choose to stay.
If you do, GREAT!
If not, that’s ok, too.
Just cancel before the 30 days are up, and you’ll receive a full refund.
(FULL DISCLOSURE: We actually don’t attempt to bill your card for 35 days, just in case it’s a weekend or you’re traveling or you just forget. Oh yeah, and we also send you two reminders before your rebill takes place, so you don’t have to worry about missing it.)
But if you do love it (and I think you will), you’ll automatically be renewed at our charter member rate of just $38.60 a month.
A paltry sum…
…especially when compared to what you’ll make when you implement just one of the execution plans you see above, or what you’ll save by getting a direct, specific answer to that one big question that’s been plaguing you.
In fact, I’ll make you a deal…
If you aren’t able to make enough during your first month to cover your investment in DM Lab for at least the next two years, I’ll insist that you bow out and look for help somewhere else.
Again, that’s how confident I am in what you’re about to have.
So click the Add to Cart button below, and let’s get started…
See you on the inside,
Founder and CEO, DigitalMarketer.com