We’re giving away a software suite worth over $6,843 because of this dirty little secret that only the best marketers know…
There’s nothing more critical to your success than market research.
If you aren’t making a compelling offer to a hungry market…
… you’re just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, so to speak.
Fortunately there are tools you can use to determine exactly who to target, with what offer and at what price point. You can see the keywords, ads and landing pages that are working for them.
But these tools can be expensive.
That’s why we’re giving away a FREE subscription to the tools you need to research your market like a pro.
All you need to do is take a few of the actions below. The person who takes the most actions in the next two weeks will walk away with the big prize!
(NOTE: Due to some technical difficulties we know this is taking a bit to load. Wait it out, it’s worth it — we promise!)
Market Research Contest
Protip: come back each day to complete the actions again. The only way you are going to win is to post early and post often.
So here’s a little bit more about the tools in this package.
This is Alexa’s most advanced tool for those who want a playbook of opportunities to grow their business. You can:
- Certify your site to directly measure your site’s web traffic
- View in-depth traffic and engagement metrics, and historical traffic trends for sites you’re interested in.
- Create site comparisons to benchmark against other sites in your industry. Get deep insights into the strategies of successful websites so you can adapt your own.
- Perform keyword research to discover organic and paid opportunities to drive more search traffic.
- Get actionable recommendations from our bi-weekly Site Audits; including technical optimizations and SEO
- Conduct market research with our Site Screener tool to identify competitors, generate leads, or pinpoint partnership opportunities. Search and filter by the criteria that’s important to you, then export the list to incorporate the results into your workflow.
With AdBeat you can uncover any advertiser’s best (or worst) advertisements, landing pages, and overall media strategy. You’ll get:
- Data from 90+ display networks
- Domestic and international ad data
- 1 year of data
- Publisher placements
SpyFu will give you the ads and keywords that your competitors are using. You’ll get both PPC and SEO data that will give you the competitive edge. This will not only help your ad creative, but based on search volume will help validate your market. You’ll get:
- Unlimited search results
- Unlimited data exports
- 800 weekly tracked keywords
- 50,000 top list results
If you want to know how your content stands in your market, BuzzSumo is a must have. This tool will help you develop content that people in your market actually want, and will help you position your key conversion pages in a way that actually resonates with your audience. You’ll get:
- 15 topic alerts
- 10 trending feeds
- Unrestricted searches
- Exportable data
- Language & country filters
- Content analysis reports
- Domain comparison reports
Get real time keyword data, trending phrases, and keyword ranking data from Google & Amazon. This will help identify the keywords that work, the ones that don’t work, and shed light on keywords you didn’t even consider.
These are some pretty awesome tools, so hop to it. If you really want an edge, try get our your video camera and share a YouTube video of what this package could do for your business.