Every Thursday we do a training for Digital Marketer Lab members.
It’s called Office Hours.
I wanted to share the training from March 4th, 2015 with you — particularly if you are a blogger — or are thinking of starting a blog.
In this training, I’m going to show you how we get blog subscribers for ALL of our blog properties including…
- DigitalMarketer.com (yes… the blog you are currently reading)
- DIYReady.com (a blog in the DIY/home improvement space)
- SurvivalLife.com (a blog directed towards the survival and prepper market)
- MakeUpTutorials.com (you can probably guess what this one is about)
We do these trainings every Thursday and the one I’m about to share with you is a doozy.
There are 3 reasons bloggers fail to get subscribers — I’m going to show you how to remedy all three in this 1 hour training.
Seriously… once you learn this method you’ll shoot past 1,000 blog subscribers in no time at all. Because once you know how to get to 1,000 — you’ll know how to get to 10,000 and 100,000 and beyond.
You just repeat this method over and over again.
Here’s the training…
Like I said, we do a full-blown training like this EVERY Thursday and the recordings are archived to review at any time that is convenient for you.
And that’s not all we do in Digital Marketer Lab.
We also have almost 7,000 digital marketers (just like you) in our private Mastermind Group on Facebook called Digital Marketer Engage…
Our members absolutely adore Digital Marketer Engage because they can…
- Get unstuck (Have a question? Jump in DM Engage and ask for help.)
- Network with other marketers (There’s something special going on in DM Engage. It’s a community of movers and shakers. )
- Stay informed – The Digital Marketer team and the brilliant community of marketers in Engage are discussing the bleeding edge topics in digital marketing.
And we have a library (30+ and counting) of Execution Plans (Ryan calls them “Checklists on Steroids”) containing the step-by-step instructions for virtually anything a digital marketer needs to accomplish including…
- Social List Building – How to build an email list quickly using social media channels like Facebook.
- The Content Engine – How to create stellar blog content with speed.
- Twitter Ad Hacks – How to generate leads and sales with Twitter ads.
- WordPress SEO – The complete guide to “white hat” SEO using WordPress.
- Boomerang Traffic Plan – How to leverage the hottest tactic in digital marketing: Retargeting.
And honestly — that’s just the tip of the Execution Plan iceberg.
The Digital Marketer team is very proud of what we have built inside Digital Marketer Lab — and we’d love for you to join us!
Click here to learn more about Digital Marketer Lab
If not, I hope you enjoyed our complimentary training on “How to Get Your First 1,000 Blog Subscribers.”
Our mission at Digital Marketer is to double the size of 10,000 businesses over the next 5 years — and we’re off to a good start. We’re hoping yours is next.
Have a question?
Ask the DM team and 9,036 other members in the DM Engage Facebook Group!
Not a DM Lab Member? Learn more here.