At Content & Commerce Summit 2016, DigitalMarketer’s Director of Communications, Christine Haas, sat down with 10 ecommerce experts to find out what changes ecommerce business owners and marketers can anticipate in the coming year.
What does the landscape look like in 2017?
We’ll give you a hint: mobile, new business models, brand preference (among many other changes).
Before you launch your 2017 initiatives, you need to watch this video.
Meet our panel sharing their ecommerce marketing predictions:
- Eugene Laney, DHL
- Babak Azad, Round 2 Ventures
- Brian Lee, The Honest Company
- Larry Kim, Wordstream
- Chad Kirby, Infusionsoft
- Drew Sanocki, Empire Growth Group
- Keren Kang, Native Commerce
- Sean Switzer, White Plum
- Raj Nijjer, Yext
- Rabia Khalil Mainwaring, Google