This Is The Most Profitable Customer-Getting Campaign We've Ever Created...
(And Now I Want To Show You How To Build One For Your Company)
Does your business have a funnel?
Better question: Do you even know what a "conversion funnel" is?
In case you don't, here's a quick definition...
A funnel is a multi-step, multi-modality campaign that seamlessly and subtly leads a prospect towards a desired action.
In other words, a well-optimized "funnel" allows you to sell...without selling.
They are the secret to promoting your product or service without being pushy or creepy.
Conversion Funnels Allow You To Fully Automate the Entire Customer Acquisition Process...
The fact is, most businesses have some sort of "funnel" for generating leads and converting those leads into paying customers, but very few have a truly OPTIMIZED funnel.
That's where you come in.
As a Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialist, you'll know how to architect a "conversion funnel" that gives businesses exactly what they want:
MORE customers, that are...
MORE valuable, yet...
LESS EXPENSIVE to acquire
Read that again because it's important. (It's also the key to unstoppable business growth.)
If you want your company to grow, then you need a proven, repeatable system that on-boards new leads and then converts those leads into customers...ideally at a profit.
Because if you can do that...if you can create a proven, repeatable system that maximizes immediate customer value while simultaneously reducing acquisition costs...you will have cracked the code to business growth.
Your company will be unstoppable, and you will possess the single most valuable skill any marketer can ever possess: The ability to create customers out of thin air.
And that's exactly what you're going to be able to do after you complete this class...
In addition to learning our step-by-step plan for rolling out new conversion funnels (for virtually any type of business) from scratch, you'll also learn:
- How to optimize all of your existing marketing funnels by applying the "5 Things" methodology
- The L x c x m x f = GP formula that consistently doubles revenues...
- One change you can make to your funnel to instantly get more leads, subscribers, and ultimately customers. (Hint: It has NOTHING to do with your ad, your headline, your landing page, or your copy.)
- The simple tweak we made for a manufacturing client that brought in a 2,000% increase in leads!
- How to craft a "Statement of Value" that perfectly positions any product or service, and gives your ideal customers EXACTLY what they want (even when they don't even know they want it...)
- The 5 "Specifics" that make up a winning Lead Magnet...
- The right way to use coupons and discounts in funnels that works for both online and offline businesses...
- How to select the right "Tripwire" for any business. (Includes 7 examples you can model.)
- The two types of doubt almost every customer experiences, and how to boost conversions by inoculating against them ahead of time.
- How to use "bundling" to de-commoditize a commodity product or service...
- How we resolved a client's #1 customer complaint while simultaneously DOUBLING their profit margin. (This works in literally any business...even if your customers aren't complaining.)
- The 3 little words that can be added to the back of any conversion funnel that's been responsible for bumping average profit per customer by 200%.
- How to deploy an automated, 5-phase followup system that converts more leads into buyers, and more buyers into multi-buyers...
- ...and much, much more.
In short, Customer Value Optimization Specialists (a.k.a. "Funnel Experts") are able to not only deliver fresh leads and customers...they are able to deliver those leads and customers at a PROFIT.
If you're interested in becoming such a "Funnel Master," then I have one question for you...
Are You A "Doer"...or Just a "Talker?"
(or...Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who "walk the talk" from the ones who merely...
That's the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don't just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren't researchers. We aren't journalists.
We're business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF...
...so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they're talking about.
And that's why we created the "Conversion Funnel Mastery" course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of "open sourcing" our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we're now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we're making it available to YOU...
What You'll Learn In This Course
The Formula for Growth
Learn the Customer Value Optimization process and the formula any business can use for exponential growth. When you combine the value of leads, customers, margin and frequency of purchases, you will discover your growth potential.
5 Phases of Customer Value Optimization
Structure your marketing strategy to seamlessly and subtly guide your prospects toward a great product or service. You will be able to acquire and monetize your customers by taking them from a Lead magnet to a Tripwire Offer to your Core Offer to a Profit Maximizer and finally a Return Path that will keep them coming back for more.
"Statement of Value"
Discover the best way to determine the value you bring to the market. Then, in one sentence, you can perfectly position any product or service, and give your ideal customers EXACTLY what they want (even if they don't even know they want it).
Lead Magnet Optimization
Generate more leads using the 5 "specific" tactics that will make your offer more effective and compelling to your audience. Using one or all five specific aspects can maximize the number of leads and, ultimately, conversions.
Become a Certified Funnel Optimization Specialist Today!
Customer Value Optimization
Mastery Course Details
In this 7-hour course, you'll master all the stages of the customer value journey to get the most value from your new and returning customers.
- Lesson 1: Here's What To Expect
- Lesson 3: What is CVO?
- Lesson 4: The Formula For Growth
Determine Product/Market Fit
- Lesson 1: The Goal of Marketing
- Lesson 2: Before & After Grid - Infant Tub
- Lesson 3: Before & After Grid - Landscaper
- Lesson 4: Crafting a Statement of Value
- Lesson 5: SOV vs. USP
- Lesson 6: Why Value Isn't Enough
- Lesson 7: Two Types of Doubts
Optimize The Lead Magnet
- Lesson 1: What is a Lead Magnet?
- Lesson 2: Importance of Specificity
- Lesson 3: Make A Specific Promise
- Lesson 4: Give A Specific Example
- Lesson 5: Offer A Specific Shortcut
- Lesson 6: Answer A Specific Question
- Lesson 7: Deliver A Specific Discount
- Lesson 8: Finding The Hook
- Lesson 9: The Landing Page Checklist
- Lesson 10: The Formula Revisited
Optimize The Tripwire Offer
- Lesson 1: What is a Tripwire?
- Lesson 2: Two Types Of Commitment
- Lesson 3: Types of Tripwires
- Lesson 4: Splinter Offers
- Lesson 5: Little Victories
- Lesson 6: Brainstorming Little Victories - 1
- Lesson 7: Brainstorming Little Victories - 2
- Lesson 8: The Tripwire Checklist
- Lesson 9: Discovering Your Tripwire
- Lesson 10: The Formula Revisited
Offer A Profit Maximizer
- Lesson 1: What is a Profit Maximizer
- Lesson 2: Immediate Upsells
- Lesson 3: Cross-Sells
- Lesson 4: Slack Adjusters
- Lesson 5: Bundles and Kits
- Lesson 6: Recurring Billing
- Lesson 7: Line Extensions
- Lesson 8: Speed and Automation
- Lesson 9: The Formula Revisited
Architect A Return Path
- Lesson 1: What is a Return Path
- Lesson 2: Constant Communication Explained
- Lesson 3: Exit Offers Explained
- Lesson 4: Example Exit Offers
- Lesson 5: Retargeting Explained
- Lesson 6: Segmentation By Visitor Activity
- Lesson 7: Full Funnel Retargeting
- Lesson 8: Automated Email Followup Explained
- Lesson 9: Part 1: Indoctrination
- Lesson 10: Example: Indoctrination Campaign
- Lesson 11: Part 2: Engagement
- Lesson 12: Example: Engagement Campaign
- Lesson 13: Part 3: Ascension
- Lesson 14: Example: Ascension Campaign
- Lesson 15: Part 4: Segmentation
- Lesson 16: Example: Segmentation Campaign
- Lesson 17: Part 5: Reengagement
- Lesson 18: Final Formula and Wrap Up
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- The Conversion Funnel Mastery Course
- 6 Core Modules
- 58 Video Lessons
- 7 Handouts
- 6 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialist
- Tuition: $995
- Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 7 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 3 - 7 Days
How It Works
Take The Course
The course is an 7 hour intensive training, with 58 lessons, 7 handouts, 6 quizzes, & a final exam.
Pass The Test
70% or better is required to pass the exam. You have 3 attempts to pass.
Display Your Badge
You'll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a printable certificate for framing.
Conversion Funnel Mastery Class
- 6 Core Modules
- 58 Video Lessons
- 7 Handouts
- 6 Quizzes
Customer Value Optimization Specialist Certification
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as a Customer Value Optimization Specialist
Who Should Get Certified
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and speaking the same language
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us fix that for you.
Directors & VPs
Give your managers and employees the training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution.
When your team can truly deliver the goods, you can truly serve your clients...and increase billable hours.
Founders & CEOs
Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about sales and marketing, so let us worry about it, instead.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you're an individual...
...this certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a "funnel expert," you'll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that businesses trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better marketer.
Why? Because you're receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at DigitalMarketer. (And without tooting our horn too much, we're pretty good at this stuff!)
And we held nothing back.
These are the same systems and strategies our internal team uses to build conversion funnels that seamlessly and subtly convert strangers into friends, and friends into customers, taught by the Co-Founder and CEO of DigitalMarketer, Ryan Deiss.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn the latest and greatest tactics (that actually work)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade...
...this course and certification is for you.
If you're a business owner...
...maybe you don't need the certification.
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they're up to speed on all the latest and greatest funnel optimization & customer acquisition strategies?
If you're not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the team at DM receives, then get them certified!
They'll love the fact that you're investing in them, and you'll love the fact that they're performing at the highest level possible for your company.
Also, there's no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I'd take it anyway just to make sure you're fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you're an agency or other marketing professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the work you're already doing.
Either way, if you expect the best for your company, then this course and certification is for you.
Become a Certified Optimization Specialist Today!
About Your Instructor
Ryan Deiss is the co-founder and CEO of DigitalMarketer.com.
He launched his first web-based business from his college dorm room in 1999, and since that time he's founded over 40 different businesses in markets such as health and beauty, survival and preparedness, DIY crafts and home improvement, investing and finance, chemical and liquid filter manufacturing, business lending, online skills training and menswear...just to name a few.
In addition to operating multiple businesses, Ryan is also a highly sought after author, speaker and consultant whose work has impacted over 250,000 businesses in 68 different countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a business owner, this certification is a great way to learn demand-based traffic yourself. It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an agency, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Customer Value Optimization Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree, but specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking.
If you're an employee or marketing professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will customer value optimization. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW CUSTOMER VALUE OPTIMIZATION.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long do I have to complete the class and take the test once I am enrolled?"
A: You can move at your own pace! We understand that life happens, and that just because you enroll today that doesn't mean you'll be able to finish (or even start) the class this week. And that's ok! Take as long as you like. We aren't going anywhere, and neither is this certification.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 - 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 - 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn't worth the paper it's printed on. That's why our courses are challenging. If we're going to allow you to display a DigitalMarketer badge, you better believe you're going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $495. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $200, but currently we have waved that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $495.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You'll find that the test is "satisfyingly difficult." By that I mean, it's difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn't tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other paid traffic trainings or courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
Become a Certified Optimization Specialist Today!
DigitalMarketer Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a DigitalMarketer certification is unique because it's built and taught by real marketers who actually sell their own products and services online.
In other words, we aren't journalists or "researchers." We're in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You've found your home.