Uncover Your Path to Becoming a Marketing MVP...
Become a Certified Analytics & Data Master
At Last, You'll Have A Powerful Analytics Dashboard That Will Help You...
Make Smart Business Decisions
(HINT: The process looks something like this...)
- “Why has our average order value dropped, and what can we do to fix the problem ASAP?”
- “Which blog topics are bringing us the most engagement and leads?”
- “How can we find out what are people saying about us online (without reading through thousands of comments every day)?”
- “Where should we put our advertising budget to get the best results? And should we be spending more, less, or the same?”
- “Why did our last email promo perform so well, and how can we recreate that success in our next send?”
There Are 4 “Lenses” Through Which You Can Look At Your Data
FACT: Without Data Analysts, Business Owners Are Flying Blind
- The exact same strategies we use here at DigitalMarketer to collect data, analyze it, and make smart data-driven decisions about our business
- How to build a complete analytics dashboard that reveals the overall health of your company in one glance
- Why it’s essential to remove outliers to avoid misleading data so you don’t make bad decisions (along with the exact formulas to do it)
- How to calculate the lifetime value of a customer (this is ESSENTIAL if you want to know how much you can afford to spend to acquire new customers at a profit)
- An 8-step flowchart that shows you an easy, step-by-step process for turning raw numbers into meaningful actions
- How to set up full-funnel tracking so that you can immediately plug any leaky buckets in your systems and optimize the steps that will generate the biggest results
- Why you MUST contextualize your data to make sense of it, and how to use “The Analyst’s Toolkit” to find out what’s REALLY going on in your business
- How to measure customer satisfaction using metrics like refund rate, churn rate, and our custom-built membership retention report
- Why you should be tracking the banner click % for each blog post to measure how well it creates interest in your product or service
- How to keep a finger on the pulse of your audience using Reputation Score and a Qualitative Trend Report
- How to track visitor recency and use it to gauge the effectiveness of your company’s branding efforts
- The “Retargeting Naming System” that makes tracking your funnel performance super simple (this is the *key* to diagnosing the health of your entire sales funnel)
- How to identify the critical 3-5 data points for YOUR business (no matter the size), how to track them, and how to use this data to actually generate more leads and sales
- How you can use digital analytics to measure the impact of your company’s OFFline marketing (this will really impress your boss)
- How to accurately track your all-important monetary metrics including sales, average order value, and revenue per visitor
- How to identify which traffic sources are most valuable to your business (using our custom-made UTM Parameter Builder)
- Why you can’t rely on averages or aggregates, and how to drill down to meaningful specifics instead
- How to analyze the performance of each channel in your marketing so you can make intelligent decisions about how to scale your business
- What “Cohort Analysis” is, and how to use this advanced tool to learn more about the true value of your membership program
- How to measure your share of search to compare your company’s performance against your competitors
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Become a Certified Analytics & Data Specialist
Get This Course For Just $495
What Is a DigitalMarketer Certification?
DigitalMarketer Certifications tell the world (aka your customers and clients) that you understand and can apply proven strategies in all most important lever-pulling steps that propel any business.
Proven Strategies & Playbooks
Turn Your New Skill Into Sales
- Learn the methods, the metrics, and the lingo, and get insider secrets from the world’s best marketers
- Master the core functions of marketing, and turn those skills in new opportunities and additional revenue
Proven Strategies & Playbooks…
That We Train Our Own Team With
Let’s face it—You’re busy and time is scarce. Fortunately, with Jumpstarts Packs we’re distilling all the tasty little tidbits you actually need to speed consumption, implementation, and profits.
For example, you would normally have to invest roughly 16 hours of time digging through our Certification & Mastery Courses, Playbooks, event keynotes, AND other Lab-Members-ONLY resources to find the nuggets of gold included in this Jumpstart Pack (which, by the way should take you just a few of hours to consume).
Hand-Selected Faculty Expert Faculty
- Get step-by-step instruction from digital marketing masters and business owners who do this stuff every day, and know what just works!
- Tested, proven strategies developed by the best in the industry, including an ever-growing faculty of subject matter experts like…
- Ryan Deiss, Co-Founder & CEO of DigitalMarketer
- Richard Lindner, Co-Founder & President of DigitalMarketer
- Russ Henneberry, Content Marketing Expert & author of Digital Marketing for Dummies
- Pam Foster, Learning Chief at AWAI (American Writers & Artists, Inc.)
- Molly Pittman, Digital Marketing Strategist and author of Click Happy
- Ezra Firestone, Co-Founder & CEO of BOOM by Cindy Joseph
- Plus Justin Rondeau, Mike Rhodes, Tom Breeze, Suzi Nelson, and MORE!
Verified, Resume-Worthy Achievements…
To Share With The World
- Earn your marketing certifications from world’s largest digital credential network
- Receive your Credential Badge & signed Certification from DigitalMarketer upon completion of each course
- Print your certificates to show off in your office, and showcase your badges on your website, as well as LinkedIn and other social media profiles