In Episode 38 of Perpetual Traffic, you’ll get the exact 4-step strategy we used to launch our podcast. We’re sharing how we got started, the mistakes we made, and how we’ve made it to 430,000 downloads – that’s about 11,000 downloads for each episode!
Download the slides in the podcast notes and follow along – you’ll find examples of how we continue to generate buzz for the podcast in Slides 46 and 47.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The 4-Step process that launched Perpetual Traffic to #1 in the iTunes business category (<< This process got immediate results – as in we saw the #1 spot on day one of launch)!
- How to keep and grow your rankings after the initial eight weeks (<< If you want your podcast to have a long and fruitful life, this is a necessary step).
- The power of using “Breadcrumbs”, references and miniseries podcasts.
- How to set up pillar episodes for your podcast (<< This will be the foundation of your podcast).
- How to create a diversified distribution schedule that will avoid download peaks and valleys, while delivering the consistency iTunes wants.