This week Perpetual Traffic hit another milestone — 400,000 downloads. Wow, thank you! It’s you — the listeners — that have gotten us to this mark, and we hope you’ve all gotten enormous value from every episode. This bring us to our episode this week…
In this episode, Molly, Keith, and Ralph answer questions sourced straight from the listeners. Members of DM Engage and Facebook Ads University posted their questions and upvoted popular topics for the experts to answer, explain, and share their experiences on.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What does the Facebook Feedback Score really mean? (…And how does it work with the Facebook Relevance Score?)
- How to “Kiss” your campaign goals (<< You can use Ralph’s strategy on all your campaigns).
- The message match and Relevance Score information you need to know.
- Is there a specific time period you should use ad creatives for? (<< Should you wait until your ads are fatigued or follow trends?)
- How to use Facebook’s platform to make your campaign goals easier (<< Have you been trying to game the system?).
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.