Join us in this special episode, as the experts answer questions from Traffic & Conversion Summit attendees, live from the Summit!
Learn digital marketing strategies and insights you can start deploying today, from lowering your cost per acquisition (CPA) to dealing with the overcrowdedness of email, from discussing the new places you need to go to reach your audience to how SamCart grew one of their launches by 5X.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why conversation is the new lead.
- How email is getting more crowded and the less crowded places where you can still get people’s attention.
- The one change Brian from SamCart made that grew his last launch 5X with the same size audience.
- Two things you can change to lower your CPA.
- What to do when you can’t get cold traffic to convert.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ryan Deiss on the Future of Marketing in a Bot-Infested, Facebook-Dominated World Where Everyone Just Buys All Their Stuff on Amazon
Episode 67: The Proven 3-Step Formula to Transform Your Business with Video Ads [Part 1]
Episode 68: 3 Elements of High-Converting Video Ads [Part 2]
Free ManyChat Course
Download the BCS Triangle
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.