This is Part 2 of our Q&A with Ralph and Molly!
In this episode, our hosts, and marketing geniuses, answer your questions via Molly’s Facebook group. Ralph and Molly talk about why you should focus just as much on your objective as your hook and creatives, Instagram’s like-removal test, and how they use campaign budget optimization (CBO).
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why to use catalog sales and conversion objectives at every level of your funnel
- Ralph & Molly’s take on Instagram’s like-removal test
- The recommendation of 3–6 ad sets and 2–6 live ads/ad set when using CBO
- How to use broad targeting on Facebook to find your audience in Australia
- Ralph & Molly’s meditation, exercise, and supplement routines
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
BOOM! Presell Article
About Campaign Budget Optimization
Omvana Meditation App
Tier 11 Open Jobs
Episode 33: The Ad Grid: How to Build Campaigns that Convert and Scale
Episode 145: How to Amplify Your Ecommerce Business Using Facebook Ads
Episode 215: Q&A With Ralph and Molly
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.