This episode is dedicated to what Facebook advertising strategies are working right now (since they are always shifting and changing).
Ralph and Molly give us juicy updates on the new ad features coming to Instagram and Facebook, the ad types and templates working best for them, and how Tier 11 is using a Trello board to test different concepts and hooks.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Instagram’s new update to put ads on their Explore page
- Reach estimates for custom audiences are coming back in July (!!!)
- Three types of ads working really well right now: Video ads with text banner at the top, ads with five gold stars at the top of the newsfeed text, Yankee Clipper ads,
- The 2 ad templates to use: Testimonial and review
- How Ralph is using his Trello board to change his agency
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Instagram will start putting ads within the Explore page
BOOM! By Cindy Joseph | Ad Library
Facebook Ad Library
The Five Levels of Customer Awareness
Episode 205: The Secret to Hooking the Right Customer
Episode 207: 6 Scroll-Stopping Facebook Ad Copy Secrets Every Advertiser Should Know
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.